9.14.2009

"Start With The End In Mind...."

I'm participating in the DGD program for both professional and personal reasons. Eventually I would like to work for myself and run a business out of my home. Option B would be to work for an advertising firm. I believe the best outcome for me after completing the program would be if I walked out of there with the newest love in life and stopping the hunt my my 'ultimate career'. This is Career Try #435833 so I have high hopes for me and this program.

I draw my inspiration from many things: everyday situations, events, many types of art forms (music, fine arts, film, architecture...), my sister & my friends. My greatest source of inspiration would have to be my experiences.

Five Measurable Results That Indicate I've Met My Goals in the DGD Program:
1. Create a portfolio that I'm proud of
2. Enter into the work field confident of my design skills
3. Come out of the program alive and still on my two feet (loving what I do)
4. Sleep, eat, breath design
5. Finding my style


2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.